New Faces Development Center - Don't fall for the hype!!!
This company is a complete ripoff and on top of that currently the owner of this company opened a new company in Long Island City called PHAZE2, it is the exact same thing just new and improved scamming.
I went there and was promised the world for my son with imta (which is another scam). After paying $3000 for pictures and exposure, I went home to do research and found out the following.
The owner here is Laura Randell and Vanessa Muniz both formerly of New Faces and James Muniz is the owner of New Faces.
AGAIN I warn you PHAZE2, New Faces are both scams.1192f2d1 review #311074
You may also like
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "On November 11, 2012 we bought a bag of Kirkland Healthy Weight dog food instead of the regular Kirkland Mature dog food which we regularly use. The bag of..."
- "Had Central Security since 2009, installed a new system with my cable company due to my current system being outdated and faulty. When I went to cancel they told..."
- "Terrible customer service and product quality. I am do disappointed! Ordered a dozen sets of flatware. Said they were dishwasher safe but after the FIRST time i..."
- "I ordered flowers for my friends birthday at 10 am. I paid about $6 extra for a delivery before 3 pm. I ordered the picture as is. Total came to..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "THE QUANTUM II SECTIONAL IS COLORED WITH PAINT, NOT DYE OR STAIN!!! We purchased the Quantum II sectional from Bob's 18 months ago. A little over 1 year..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok Zig Tech sneakers in December 2010 to give my son for his B-day in January. Four months later the low quality material on..."