New Faces Development Center - Don't fall for the hype!!!
This company is a complete ripoff and on top of that currently the owner of this company opened a new company in Long Island City called PHAZE2, it is the exact same thing just new and improved scamming.
I went there and was promised the world for my son with imta (which is another scam). After paying $3000 for pictures and exposure, I went home to do research and found out the following.
The owner here is Laura Randell and Vanessa Muniz both formerly of New Faces and James Muniz is the owner of New Faces.
AGAIN I warn you PHAZE2, New Faces are both scams.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am writing to tell you about a charity scam making millions off generous consumers during the holiday season in Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal, Calgary and Edmonton. It is a..."
- "I went to this place for a 5 yr olds birthday party to drop a gift because I could not stay due to my son being sick. They owner/worker did..."
- "Rainbow systems playgrounds say they have a lifetime warranty on the wood for their swing sets. DO NOT Believe them!!! I have been trying since September to get..."
- "Today, which is 19th of August I bought a Shoprite product named Shoprite Extra Moisturizing Nasal Spray. This is the most awful thing that has ever happened to me in..."
- "I called United Corp to have a patio and driveway installed. The owner came out to the estimate and fully explained the process and all my options. I already got..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "Roof separating at back wall premier I saw another one on this forum exact issue I have contacted keystone requesting assistance I hope they will come through I have had..."
- "I purchased all new appliances from Lowes. They installed the fridge. We found out it was leaking. I called Lowes they ignored me then pushed me off to XPO which..."
- "What can I say about Tim Jones of Floors to Go Boca Raton? He's a nice guy, very warm and inviting when you are shopping for flooring. But, that's where..."